- Users may check out equipment using their UMHB CruCard at the Control Desk.
- University-sponsored guests may check out equipment by presenting a government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport).
- Users are responsible for equipment they check out. An individual who fails to return checked out equipment or who returns damaged equipment must pay the cost of replacement value to replace the lost, stolen, or damaged equipment.
- If a patron plans to transfer equipment to another patron, both parties must report to the Control Desk to record the switch.
- Payment for lost, stolen, or damaged equipment may be made at the Control Desk. The users ID number and information will be held until restitution is made.
We do offer complementary towel service; however, patrons must return their towels before they leave the gym. To ensure we get our equipment back:
- Patrons must leave their UMHB CruCard or some sort of collateral.
Locker Room Service
We have locker rooms available for changing for all membership types. Location for membership types is as follows:
- Men's - Faculty/Staff
- Men's - Student/Retired Faculty & Staff/Community Swim/Guests/Dependents
- Women's - Faculty/Staff
- Women's - Student/Retired Faculty & Staff/Community Swim/Guests/Dependents
We rent out lockers to our members. The year is broken down into 3 semesters: Fall, Spring, and Summer. Cost is as follows: