Guests, 16 years and older, will be admitted when accompanied by a current UMHB student, faculty or staff member with a valid UMHB ID with Mayborn Campus Center privileges.
Guest fees are $5.00 daily. This amount is subject to change.
- Solicitation to gain facility access is prohibited and is grounds for refusal of entry, removal from a facility, and/or surrender of paid guest fees.
- The number of guests per member is limited to ONE per day. If an exception to the guest limit is needed, please contact the Mayborn Campus Center management.
- Guests must present a government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport) prior to entering upon payment of guest fees.
- The member assumes full responsibility for the conduct of their guest and any destruction of equipment or facilities caused by the guest. This includes social interactions and financial liabilities.
- Guests must remain and depart with their sponsoring member at all times.
- Members must check out equipment and towels for their guest.
- Guest Passes are valid for one day only (All day, as long as they keep their receipt) and non-transferable, non-refundable for any reason.
- Each guest’s name will be entered under the accompanying Member’s profile in Fusion.