- All current UMHB students may use the Mayborn Campus Center facilities by presenting their valid UMHB CruCard.
- UMHB faculty and staff, both full-time and part-time, can present their UMHB CruCard to the Control Desk. Visits are automatically added to each employee's Wellness Program Logs. If you do not have your CruCard, you may sign in at the Control Desk to receive Wellness Program credit.
- Retired UMHB faculty/staff members are allowed full membership to the facility with no charge. They will need to present a valid ID.
- At this time, we do NOT offer alumni memberships. However, they may enroll in our community swim program.
- Dependents of UMHB faculty and staff (including Retirees) are allowed full membership to the facility with no charge. They will need to present a valid ID. Dependents are defined as a spouse and/or immediate family of the faculty and staff member who are 26 years of age or younger and are still a dependent on their parents insurance.
*Dependents must complete an information packet.
All new patrons and guests must complete a new member packet prior to utilizing Mayborn Campus Center facilties. Please click below to access our online forms. Guests forms are available at the Mayborn Campus Center reception desk.