- All current UMHB students may use the MCC facilities by presenting their valid UMHB ID.
- UMHB faculty and staff, both full-time and part-time, can present their UMHB ID to the Control Desk or sign in using the Wellness Kiosk. Control Desk workers will ask if the faculty/staff members are on the wellness program. If they are not on the wellness program, faculty/staff cards need to be swiped in.
- Retired UMHB faculty/staff members are allowed full membership to the facility with no charge. They will need to present a valid ID.
- At this time, we do NOT offer Alumni Memberships; although they may enroll in our community swim program.
Community Swim Member*
- Community Swim memberships can be purchased at the Control Desk. This is a monthly membership for the pool only, which will need to be renewed every month. Monthly memberships are $30.00 per month. You will be notified when a membership is due for renewal. Community Swim members will need to report to the Cru Card Office to have a community swim card made which is free of charge. See fee information.
- Dependents of UMHB faculty and staff (including Retirees) are allowed full membership to the facility with no charge. They will need to present a valid ID. Dependents are defined as a spouse and/or immediate family of the faculty and staff member who are 26 years of age or younger and are still a dependent on their parents insurance. See fee information.
*Dependents and Community Swim Members must complete an information packet.
All new patrons and guests must complete a new member packet prior to utilizing MCC facilties. Please click the button below to download and print the PDF. You may then fill it out and bring it to the Mayborn Campus Center prior to using our facilities.