- All current UMHB students may use the MCC facilities by presenting their valid UMHB ID.
- UMHB faculty and staff, both full-time and part-time, can present their UMHB ID to the Control Desk or sign in using the Wellness Kiosk. Control Desk workers will ask if the faculty/staff members are on the wellness program. If they are not on the wellness program, faculty/staff cards need to be swiped in.
- Retired UMHB faculty/staff members are allowed full membership to the facility with no charge. They will need to present a valid ID.
- At this time, we do NOT offer Alumni Memberships; although they may enroll in our community swim program.
- Dependents of UMHB faculty and staff (including Retirees) are allowed full membership to the facility with no charge. They will need to present a valid ID. Dependents are defined as a spouse and/or immediate family of the faculty and staff member who are 26 years of age or younger and are still a dependent on their parents insurance.
*Dependents must complete an information packet.
All new patrons and guests must complete a new member packet prior to utilizing Mayborn Campus Center facilties. Please click below to access our online forms. Guests forms are available at the MCC Reception desk.