How to Give
Be Part of the Momentum!
Gifts to the Momentum campaign may be made as a one-time gift, as annual gifts, or a multi-year pledge. Listed below are ways that you may give.
- By check made payable to the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor and mailed to:
Office of Development
UMHB Box 8433
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
- By automatic cash transfer or “bill pay”: Arranged through your personal bank or financial services provider.
- By wire transfer: Please contact Development Division at 254-295-5044 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
- Online: http://giving.umhb.edu
- By phone : Please contact Development Services at 254-295-4600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- You may be eligible for points or miles from your credit card provider, making it a gift that gives back!
Transfers of stock, securities, real estate, or other appreciated assets
- Gifts of appreciated stocks, securities, real estate, or other appreciated assets are excellent ways to provide financial support. In some cases these provide a double benefit to the donor: a current income tax deduction and avoidance of capital gains tax.
- Please contact the Development Division at 254-295-4601 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
- Your contribution to the Momentum campaign may qualify for a matching gift from your employer or other organization you are affiliated with. Some matching gift programs honor spouse and retiree contributions.
- Please contact Development Services at 254-295-4600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Bequests, charitable trusts, gifts of a residence, gifts of retirement plan assets, life insurance and gift annuities are a few of the outstanding tax-advantaged methods of making a deferred legacy gift to UMHB. Many of these options provide current income to you during your lifetime, allowing you to enhance your cash flow now while planning for a future legacy gift to UMHB. View More Information on Gift Planning »
- Please contact the Office of Gift Planning at 254-295-5044 or email us at email@example.com for a personal consultation.
- Whether a current gift or deferred gift, what you give can yield many tax advantages. View the Best Assets for Giving »
- Please contact one of our gift planning specialists at 254-295-5044 or firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you in structuring your gift to take advantage of these opportunities.