We will deepen our commitment to our Christian mission and Baptist hertiage.
- Deepen students’ awareness of the implications of the Christian faith for their lives and vocations
- Host lectures, conferences, and seminars on Christian topics
- Provide faculty development opportunities on the topic of faith-discipline integration
- Increase opportunities to celebrate our Baptist heritage
- Enhance scholarships for Baptist ministry students
- Increase the number of students who are dependents of denominational workers
- Remodel missionary residence
- Emphasize Baptist distinctives annually/semi-annually in chapel programs
- Host lecture series on Baptist heritage
- Increase opportunities for students to prepare for lives of leadership, service, and faith-informed discernment
- Annually promote campus-wide discussions about leadership, service, or faith-informed discernment by using a university-wide common text
- Add a leadership/service component to the chapel requirement
- Provide opportunities for discipline-specific programming to encourage leadership, service, and faith-informed discernment
- Establish centers for Leadership and Service-Learning
Check back for more updates on this imperative.