Title IX Splash

Reporting to Law Enforcement

Reporting to Law Enforcement

You may also make a law enforcement report by contacting the Belton Police Department by phone or in person:

Belton Police Department
711 East 2nd Ave., Belton, Texas
Call 911 or 254-933-5840

If you request, a university official will help you report the incident to law enforcement. Any investigation conducted by the Belton Police Department will be done separate and apart from a university investigation.

Filing a report with the Belton Police Department does not constitute filing a report with the university.

Students may also submit complaints to the Department of Education Office for Civil Rights.

Susan Owens

Susan Owens, Title IX Coordinator
Email: susan.owens@umhb.edu

The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
900 College Street, Belton, TX 76513
Phone: (254) 295-4527