To get into the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (UMHB), prospective students will need to follow a few steps:
- Submit an application: The first step in the process is to submit an application to UMHB. This can be done online or by mail, and will require basic personal and educational information.
- Send transcripts: UMHB will need to see your transcripts from high school and any previous colleges you have attended. These should be sent directly to the university from the issuing institution.
- Submit test scores: UMHB requires scores from either the ACT or SAT for admission. These scores should be sent directly to the university from the testing agency.
- Submit a personal statement: Many universities, including UMHB, require applicants to submit a personal statement as part of the application process. This should be a well-written, thoughtful essay that reflects your values, goals, and motivations.
- Complete an interview: Some applicants may be invited to interview with a representative from UMHB. This can be an in-person or virtual interview, and is an opportunity for the university to get to know you better and for you to ask any questions you may have.
- Wait for a decision: After you have completed all of the above steps, you will need to wait for a decision from UMHB. This can take several weeks, and you will be notified by mail or email of the university's decision.
It's important to note that the requirements for admission to UMHB may vary depending on your academic background and any specific programs or majors you are interested in. It's always a good idea to check with the university for the most up-to-date information on admission requirements.