The Frank and Sue Mayborn Campus Center construction began in April 2003, and was dedicated on February 4, 2005. The new center includes the former J.E. and L.E. Mabee Health and Physical Education complex, which was built in 1957 and underwent renovations in 1980 and 1995. It includes classrooms and laboratories for the academic programs, an exercise/fitness room, an aerobics room, student and faculty dressing rooms, offices for faculty and coaches, and a student lounge.
All reservations must be arranged through Event Services at (254) 295-4004