Equipment & Locker Service
- Users are responsible for equipment they check out. An individual who fails to return checked out equipment or who returns damaged equipment must pay the cost of replacement value to replace the lost, stolen, or damaged equipment.
- If a patron plans to transfer equipment to another patron, both parties must report to the Control Desk to record the switch.
- Payment for lost, stolen, or damaged equipment may be made at the Control Desk. The user's ID number and information will be held until restitution is made.
We do offer complementary towel service; however, patrons must return their towels before they leave the gym. To ensure we get our equipment back:
- Patrons must leave their UMHB CruCards or some sort of collateral.
Mayborn Campus Center equipment and property is important to daily use. Please report any misuse of equipment immediately.
Locker Room Service
We have locker rooms available for changing for all membership types. Locations for membership types are as follows:
- Men's - Faculty/Staff
- Men's - Student/Retired Faculty & Staff/Community Swim/Guests/Dependents
- Women's - Faculty/Staff
- Women's - Student/Retired Faculty & Staff/Community Swim/Guests/Dependents
We rent out lockers to our members. The year is broken down into 3 semesters: Fall, Spring, and Summer. Contact us for details and availability.
Location: Mayborn Campus Center
Mailing Address: 900 College Street, Box 8440 • Belton, TX 76513
email@example.com • Phone: (254) 295-5576
Page last updated October 12, 2021