- All current UMHB students may use the Mayborn Campus Center facilities by presenting their valid UMHB CruCard.
- UMHB faculty and staff members, both full-time and part-time, can present their UMHB CruCards to the Control Desk. Visits are automatically added to each employee's Wellness Program logs. If you do not have your CruCard, you may sign in at the Control Desk to receive Wellness Program credit.
- Retired UMHB faculty/staff members are allowed full membership to the facility with no charge. They will need to present a valid ID.
- At this time, we do NOT offer alumni memberships.
- Dependents of UMHB faculty and staff (including retirees) are allowed full membership to the facility with no charge. They will need to present a valid ID. Dependents are defined as a spouse and/or immediate family of the faculty or staff member, 26 years of age or younger and insured as a dependent on his/her parent's insurance.
*Dependents must complete an information packet.
All new patrons and guests must complete a new member packet prior to utilizing Mayborn Campus Center facilties. Please click below to access our online forms. Guests forms are available at the Mayborn Campus Center reception desk.
Location: Mayborn Campus Center
Mailing Address: 900 College Street, Box 8440 • Belton, TX 76513
email@example.com • Phone: (254) 295-5576
Page last updated September 27, 2018