We are excited that you are interested in the Master of Science in Education in Sport Administration. To apply for admission to the program:
- Complete the Master of Science in Sport Administration program application online and submit the $35 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended must be sent to the Mayborn College of Health Sciences at the address below or by e-script to the MCHS Admissions Chair, Melissa Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org:
MCHS Admissions Chair
900 College Street, Box 8402
Belton, TX 76513
- Once the program director has reviewed your completed application file, an admission decision is mailed by the MCHS Admissions Chair.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 for last 60 hours of degree; applicants with a GPA below a 3.0 may be considered for probationary admission
- Interview with the graduate program director (offer may be extended after application is completed and transcripts are reviewed)
Page last updated June 27, 2022