Health Services are available free to provide health care and education to UMHB students. Emphasis is given to the whole student to include physical, mental, social, emotional and spiritual needs. The goal is to empower individuals with health care knowledge and Christian principles to make informed decisions about health-related issues.
- Same day appointment available unless all times are filled then an appointment will be scheduled for the next business day.
- Wear a mask if you have a runny nose, sore throat, cough & or fever.
- UMHB does not provide COVID testing & or free face masks. Purchase locally.
Warning: If this is an emergency, call 911 or Campus Police at 254-295-5555
To schedule an appointment
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 254-295-4696. Appointments are only made during regular business hours.
- Then fill out the Health intake form.
Location: Mabee Student Success Center (3rd floor)
Appointment Hours: 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm, Monday-Friday
Office: (254) 295-4623; Fax: (254) 295-4196 or (866) 247-2176
Page last updated October 16, 2023