Health Services are available free to provide health care and education to UMHB students. Emphasis is given to the whole student to include physical, mental, social, emotional and spiritual needs. The goal is to empower individuals with health care knowledge and Christian principles to make informed decisions about health-related issues.
DSHS Texas COVID testing information
UMHB Health Services does not provide COVID testing. Costs vary so ask before you go and wear a mask.
- At this time, services are offered by appointment only via telephone triage or virtual nurse appointments.
- Same day appointment available unless all times are filled then an appointment will be scheduled for the next business day.
- Wear a mask to your appointment with Health Services.
- Warning: If this is an emergency, call 911 or Campus Police at 254-295-5555
To schedule an appointment
- First Call 254-295-4696 or email email@example.com
- Then Fill out Health Intake Form
Location: Mabee Student Success Center (3rd floor)
Appointment Hours: 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm, Monday-Friday
Office: (254) 295-4623; Fax: (254) 295-4196 or (866) 247-2176
Page last updated January 17, 2023