Costa Rica - July 2018
Study Spanish in Costa Rica with UMHB! You will take six hours of Spanish credit while in Costa Rica. Choose from:
- 2310 Spanish 3 and 2320 Spanish 4
- Six Hours of Upper Division Spanish Courses
This study abroad trip fee includes:
- Round Trip Airfare to/from Costa Rica
- Room and Board
- Two Meals a Day
- Excursions, Guest Speakers, and Field Trips
- Weekend Trips
Financial aid and scholarships are available!More Information
Other Opportunities for Studying Abroad
Have a specific destination in mind? Follow these steps below to schedule your adventure!
- Decide the country where you want to study. (France, Mexico, Spain, Germany, etc.). University-sponsored programs are better than language schools.
- Contact the university or school for information regarding program/costs.
- Determine when you want to go, what courses you're going to take and how much it will cost.
- Determine where you want to live (dorm, apartment, or with a family).
- Notify your advisor and the MFL Department about your plans.
- Complete the Required Forms:
- Study Abroad Guidelines for UMHB Students
- Request to Transfer a Course from another Institution
- Passport/Air Travel
- Once UMHB has approved your plan of study, you can apply to the university in the foreign country.
- Complete the required forms.
Page last updated September 28, 2018