Mandatory Professional Licensure Disclosure
Per U.S. Federal Regulations, 34 C.F.R. §668.43, and in compliance with the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA) Manual version 22.1, the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (UMHB) provides the following disclosure related to the educational requirements for professional licensure and certification.
This Disclosure is strictly limited to the University’s determination of whether the degree programs on this website, if successfully completed, would be sufficient to meet the educational licensure or certification requirements in any U.S. State for those programs. UMHB cannot provide verification of an individual’s ability to meet licensure or certification requirements unrelated to its educational programming.
UMHB has designed curricula for these programs such that, if successfully completed, are sufficient to meet the licensure or certification requirements for licensure in the state of Texas. Unless otherwise noted on the program tables, UMHB has made no such determination for licensure and certification requirements in other states.
This disclosure does not provide any guarantee that any particular state licensure or certification entity will approve or deny your application. Furthermore, this disclosure does not account for changes in state law or regulation that may affect your application for licensure after this disclosure has been made. Enrolled students and prospective students are strongly encouraged to contact their State’s licensure entity using the links provided to review all licensure or certification requirements imposed by their state(s) of choice.
- Master of Arts in Counseling
- B.S.Ed in EC-6 Core Subjects, 4-8 Core Subjects, and Special Education
- B.S in Mathematics with Teaching Certification 7-12
- B.A. in English with Teaching Certification 7-12
- B.S. in Life Science with Teaching Certification 7-12
- B.S. in Chemistry or Biology with Teaching Certification 7-12
- B.A. in History or Social Studies with Teaching Certification 7-12
- B.A. in Spanish with Teaching Certification EC-12
- B.A. in Speech with Teaching Certification 7-12
- B.F.A. in Art with Teaching Certification EC-12
- B.M. in Music Education EC-12
- B.S. in Physical Education with All-Level Teaching Certification
- M.Ed in Curriculum & Instruction with Teaching Certification
- TeachingMyWay – all teaching fields
- MEd in Educational Administration (with Principal Certification)
- EdD in Leadership in Educational Administration (with Superintendent Certification)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Work
Page last updated August 04, 2023