About Institutional Research
Mission and Major Responsibilities
The Office of Institutional Research (IR) serves the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor community by providing accurate data to support informed decision-making, strategic planning, and institutional assessment.
- Submit reports and data as required by state, federal and accrediting agencies in a timely manner.*
- Report statistics related to enrollment, retention, graduation and academics.
- Coordinate national surveys and conduct on-camous surveys such as the Graduating Student Survey.
- Respond to college guidebook surveys (US News, College Board, Peterson's, etc.)
- Prepare and publish the Institutional Fact Book
*Mandatory reports to external agencies (ie., governing boards and state/Federal agencies) are high priority projects.
In all of its activities, the office will ensure the confidentiality of information and that information is released only to appropriate individuals and groups in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. The office will adhere to the AIR Code of Ethics in all its undertakings.
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
900 College Street, Box 8429
Belton, TX 76513
Fax: (254) 295-4690
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex, Room 1312
Page last updated February 23, 2022