- Organizational Leadership - The Bachelor of Applied Studies degree - prepares graduates to lead teams, simplify the complex, remove communications and process barriers, improve business operations, practice the qualities of a servant-leader, and navigate the ever-changing dynamics of the workplace.
- Worship Leadership - The Bachelor of Applied Studies degree - students will learn the essential skills to harmonize and integrate Biblical principles, Christian theology, musical design, and technology to inspire and educate church members.
- RN to BSN – The Bachelor of Science degree program - is designed for registered nurses with an associate's degree. Obtaining your BSN improves your ability to have a broader range of responsibilities, improve patient outcomes, receive higher salaries, and be highly sought after by hospitals seeking Magnet status.
Designed for the Needs of Self-Directed Learners
You’re in Control of Your Education
- Calendar friendly - new six-month terms start on the 15th of each month.
- Accelerate your pace - take the time you need on challenging subjects and move quickly through familiar topics.
- Full service – you can access the same services as on-campus students: tutoring (online or in person), a writing center, and advising.
- Access to professors – take advantage of your 1:1 student–teacher ratio.
Uncompromised Quality and Personal Attention
UMHB’s standards of excellence in education.
- The courses, designed for outcomes, are focused on the skillsets, competencies and frameworks required to excel in the workforce.
- The curriculum and online learning environment are the highest quality of teaching and research.
- Our distinctive qualities are rooted in a Christ-centered atmosphere and renowned faculty offering personal attention.
- Having a capstone project demonstrates the elevated academic profile of your degree to employers.
Focused on Maximizing Your Success
Meet Debbie Goodman - Your Personal Success Coach
Just as Edmund Hillary had Tenzing Norgay as his Sherpa to be the first men to reach the summit of Mount Everest, you have Debbie to help navigate the accent in achieving your objective.
- She will:
- Stay with you until you receive your degree.
- Assist you in navigating course selection.
- Help you set your six-week sprint achievement targets.
- Check in with you regularly.
- Be your first line of support.
Page last updated November 03, 2023