The Master of Public Health program at UMHB offers rolling admission and the opportunity to for students to begin the program in the fall semester each year. Within one business day of all application materials being submitted, the applicant and the MPH program director will be notified. The applicant will be contacted by the program director if an interview offer is extended. Once an admission decision is complete, the applicant's account will be updated in one to two business days.
To apply for admission to the Master of Public Health program:
- Complete the Master of Public Health application online and submit the $35 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all institutions
attended to be sent to the Mayborn College of Health Sciences Graduate Admissions Office at the address
below or by e-transcript to Melissa Williams, MCHS Admissions Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org:
UMHB Box 8402
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
- There are no prerequisite courses; however, an undergraduate Statistics course and Anatomy and Physiology course are strongly recommended.
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA or final 60 credit hours GPA is required and must be maintained prior to the start of the program.
- Submission of a resume is required through the application portal.
- Interview with MPH Program Director once application file is completed and an invitation is extended.
Page last updated October 05, 2021