Financially Settle Your Account
Your account is considered financially settled if:
- Paid in full
- Financial aid is completed by the due date and is sufficient to cover the outstanding balance.
- Enrolled in the payment plan and payments are current and sufficient to cover the outstanding balance.
- Entire balance due is covered by a third-party payment. (VA, Texas Tomorrow)
- A combination of the above covers your outstanding balance.
Please enroll in the monthly payment plan for the Fall / Spring or pay account balance in full by settlement date established for each semester. Failure to financially settle your account may result in a loss of your schedule and the account will be subject to a late fee. Please refer to the financial section of the UMHB catalog for complete details regarding this non-refundable late payment fee.
Fall 2022 Billing Information
A detailed statement is available on MyCampus. This is a preliminary statement – any schedule, fee, financial aid* or housing changes may impact the balance due.
Fall 2022 Due by August 1, 2022
*Preliminary financial aid that is accepted and completed will be reflected on your statement for the term it will be disbursed. Financial aid for a future term cannot be applied against earlier terms as future aid is not available until the term actually begins.
Confirm your Registration/Financial Settlement – The confirm your registration link for fall will open soon. Students will be notified by email when the link is available. Failure to complete the Confirm your Registration process may result in the loss of your fall schedule.
Review your statement frequently for any changes
- Only completed financial aid will show on your statement.
- If you have been awarded additional aid that is not showing on your statement, contact Financial Aid to check the status of your disbursement.
- Some student loan agencies charge processing fees of .5% to 5%. This amount is deducted from the loan prior to disbursing to UMHB and may result in a balance remaining on your account.
- Awarded work-study? You must secure a job through the on-campus work program to keep this award. If a work-study job is not obtained, the award will be removed from your financial aid, and you will be responsible for paying any remaining balance on your account at that time.
- Check your statement to track applied work study checks and your outstanding balance.
- Miscellaneous Expenses after Financial Settlement (Traffic fines, library fines, any miscellaneous charge) are billed as they are incurred. Payment in full is expected upon receipt.
Bursar's Office Helpful Hints
Check or money order may be mailed to:
UMHB Bursar's Office
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
Payments may be made online. Visit the "Make a Payment" page for details.
Keep in Mind
- Any outstanding balance after an anticipated third-party payment or not covered under a third-party agreement (Texas Tomorrow, VA benefit, 529 payment) is due by the due date for each semester.
- Your UMHB Sadermail address is the primary means of contact by the Bursar's office.
- Download a handy guide for understanding your student account statement.
For questions, and to avoid long lines, please contact a Bursar’s Office representative by email at email@example.com or (254) 295-4533. Due to high call volume please allow up to 24 hours for your call to be returned. We appreciate your commitment to UMHB and will do our best to exceed your expectations!
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex • First Floor
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8003 • Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8am-5pm
firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: (254) 295-4533 • Fax: (254) 295-4197
Page last updated July 06, 2022