GET Mobile is a mobile version of your CruCard. The app is compatible with Apple and Android devices. Opening doors on campus has never been more convenient!
Once you install Mobile ID and open the app, you will see a drop-down list of locations to select. If the location you are at does not appear on the list, you must type in the full location number listed on the reader. The location numbers are located on the bottom left.
Downloading and Installing GET Mobile
- Open the App Store or Google Play.
- Download and launch the free GET Mobile app.
- Select Search All Institutions.
- Search for University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.
- Log into UMHB OneLogin Authentication.
- Create a 4 digit PIN.
- Allow the app to use your current location and send notifications.
- Go to Settings and enter your email and phone number to complete the installation.
College View Students
When you swipe the slider to unlock the door, a temporary code will appear on your screen. Press # on your door, then enter the code. All temporary codes are valid for 5 minutes.
Location: Mabee Student Success Center • First Floor
Office Hours: M-F • 8 am-5 pm (Summer: 8 am - 4 pm)
email@example.com • Phone: (254) 295-4218
Page last updated August 01, 2023