To apply for admission to the Master of Science in Exercise Physiology:
- Complete the Master of Science in Exercise Physiology program application online and submit the $35 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended to be sent to the Graduate Admissions Office at the address below or by e-transcript to the MCHS Admissions Chair, Melissa Williams, at email@example.com:
UMHB Box 8402
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
- Interview with M.S. Program Director once application file is completed and an invitation is extended.
A bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field and/or must include the following courses for the M.S. in Exercise Physiology program:
- 3 hours—Exercise Physiology
- 4 hours—Anatomy and Physiology I
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA (last 60 hours of undergraduate degree)
Page last updated August 17, 2022