Virtual Info Session
We are so excited that you have decided to join us today for our virtual information session! We can’t wait to share a piece of our campus with you. Please make sure you use all of the links and videos to get as much information about MyWay at UMHB as you can. Lastly, don’t forget to check out the Info Session Giveaway!Apply Online Today
Associate Dean’s Welcome
Welcome to MyWay at UMHB! We are thrilled that you are able to join us for this virtual experience today. Meet our Associate Dean of Digital Learning & Innovation, Dr. Susan Wegmann. Hear more about our vision for MyWay at UMHB.
What is Competency-Based Education (CBE)?
Gain knowledge and information of Competency-Based Education (CBE), including how you can utilize your career and life experience to push forward in your education. Learn how MyWay at UMHB operates through Performance Based Assessments, Open Educational Resources, and Student Success on our learning platform.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Demand is growing faster than ever for nurses to have their BSN degree. The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor has long been home to one of the best nursing programs in Texas. Now, through MyWay at UMHB, Registered Nurses with an Associates Degree in Nursing have the opportunity to receive a Bachelor of Science in Nursing through our fully online, competency-based education program.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. The School of Nursing is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing and is approved by the Texas Board of Nursing.
The following links will display all things financial aid. The Assistant Director of Financial Aid, Ms. Greta Wheeler, will be your point of contact once you’ve completed the necessary steps.
Phone: (254) 295-4960
Check out this video to get a good look at our beautiful 340-acre campus! Our campus is large enough to provide an abundance of opportunities and experiences, yet small enough to walk across. Even though you may be far away, we love getting the chance to see our MyWay students on campus. Let us know when you are in the Belton area so we can visit with you!
The Bawcom Student Union is a focal point on UMHB’s campus. Purchase some Cru spirit gear in the Campus Book Store, grab a bite to eat at Chick-Fil-A or different on-campus restaurants. Don’t forget to take a pic at Crusader Stadium, home of the record-holding Division III Crusader Football team!
If you live in the central Texas area, feel free to make Mayborn Camus Center your gym, free for MyWay students.
This is our favorite spot on campus! The MyWay at UMHB office is on the second floor in suite 218. Drop by to say hello. Mabee also serves as an incredible resource center for UMHB students housing the Career Services Center and the Center for Academic Excellence among other things.
- It is not too early, we have a start date on the 15th of each month! We will waive the application fee if you submit an application in the next 24 hours.
Click to Apply Today
- Send us your official transcripts via mail to the address below or if a digital option is available, send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UMHB – Attn. Jasmine Simmons Box 8430
900 College St.
Belton, TX 76513
- Once you’ve applied, notify Jasmine Simmons (email@example.com) if you will be utilizing VA benefits, Tuition Assistance, Financial Aid or would like to connect in regards to a payment plan.
Once You Have Been Accepted
- Connect with Financial Aid, Bursar’s Office, University Certification Coordinator to assure all Aid/Payments are solidified.
- Work with MyWay Staff to get acclimated to learning platform prior to intended start date.
- Register for a FREE commuter parking pass and Cru ID! You are not required to come to campus, however, you do receive all the perks of being a Crusader even if completing a fully online degree!
Thanks so much for viewing the MyWay at UMHB info session. Feel free to click the link below to speak live with Jasmine Simmons, who leads Recruitment & Admission for MyWay at UMHB!RN to BSN Degree Plan Join Live Meeting