MCHS - IPE Committee
Each school/program in the MCHS (Nursing, EXSS, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Counseling, and Physician Assistant), may have one and no more than two faculty representative(s) on the committee. The Director of IPE, who is appointed by the Executive Dean, will chair the committee.
Committee Roles & Responsibilities:
- Communicate respective program-specific IPE requirements/expectations.
- Establish the process and criteria for developing IPE activities.
- Determine core evaluation criteria for all MCHS IPE activities.
- Review and approve IPE Activity Proposals
- Provide and promote professional development in IPE for MCHS faculty.
- Support, mentor, and recognize MCHS faculty in developing and leading IPE activities.
- Promote IPE activities in their respective programs to faculty and students.
- Monitor, track, and report on IPE activities and evaluation criteria.
- Establish and maintain IPE web page content.
- Maintain relationships and MCHS membership in IPE Organizations.
Page last updated April 06, 2023