Foreign Language Exams
Services are offered to currently enrolled UMHB students. Persons not enrolled at UMHB will need to find an alternative testing site.
BYU Foreign Language Achievement Test
These exams are intended for students who are proficient or fluent in the language they are wanting to test. Students who pass these exams will receive credit for applicable courses. These exams are offered in cooperation with the Foreign Language Achievement Testing Service through Brigham Young University.
- A proctor fee of $30 will be assessed for each exam. Payment is due at the time of testing.
- The Testing Center is located in the Mabee Student Success Center, 3rd floor.
- Times may be subject to change based on availability.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please contact the Testing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (254) 295-4731.
- A transcription fee of $60 per course is required for all credit by exam and is assessed by the Bursar's Office. This fee must be paid before credit by exam is recorded on the student's official transcript.
Ready to Test?
- Register for the exam with BYU at: http://flats.byu.edu
Provide the following Proctor's information at registration:
Director, Student Disability and Testing Services
900 College Street, Box 8425
Belton, Texas 76513
- Allow 3 business days for BYU to send the testing information to the Testing Center.
- Please call Testing Services at (254) 295-4731 to schedule this exam.
Page last updated October 18, 2023