- MK1: Demonstrate knowledge from basic, clinical, and psychosocial sciences to evaluate and manage patients.
- IPS1: Use interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and effectively with patients.
- IPS2: Deliver patient-centered education to patients regarding their medical care.
- IPS3: Elicit an accurate and pertinent medical history.
Clinical and Technical Skills
- CTS1: Perform a detailed physical exam relevant to the medical history.
- CTS2: Demonstrate the ability to perform safe and effective clinical procedures common to physician assistant practice.
- PROF1: Demonstrate professional behaviors consistent with the university and the PA profession.
Clinical Reasoning and Problem-Solving Abilities
- CRPS1: Order and interpret diagnostic studies to assist in the evaluation of patients.
- CRPS2: Formulate a differential diagnosis based upon history, physical exam, and diagnostic study findings.
- CRPS3: Create a personalized therapeutic treatment plan including pharmacological and non-pharmacological methods.
- CRPS4: Use clinical reasoning and evidence-based medicine to complete a Capstone Project.
Page last updated January 19, 2023