We are happy to help assist employers with finding the best Crusader for the job! Browse our employer resources and opportunities below, and if you have any questions, contact Career Services using the information below.
Looking for great talent... Hire a Crusader!
Handshake links employers to students and alumni allowing job postings, internship postings, student resume search, job fair registration, and on-campus interview scheduling.
Mark your calendar and register now for upcoming Job Fairs in Handshake!
Register with Handshake today to receive these free services:
- Visit one centralized online location to post and manage all jobs
- Register online for career fairs
- Conduct a student search for qualified UMHB applicants
- Manage student applicants for interviews
Guidelines for Recruiters
UMHB follows the guidelines outlined by the National Association for Colleges and Employers that detail appropriate recruiting practices. We also have a more detailed set of guidelines specifically for employers recruiting at UMHB. Finally we work to comply with the new Federal Guidelines regarding internships. You can find each of these below, contact Career Services if you have questions.
Services for Employers
- Job Postings through Handshake
- Annual Job Fairs
- Jobs and internships on Handshake
- Company showcase days
- Complimentary use of interview rooms
- Campus & school-wide search
Annually up to 9 Job Fairs are hosted at UMHB. Your registration for the Job Fair is free of charge and includes a 6-foot table and chairs, free parking, refreshments, and a resume guide. Please create an account in Handshake to view upcoming Job Fairs and register today!
Company Showcase Days
A Showcase Day is for companies wishing to come on campus for a specific day to advertise their job opportunities. You can reserve an information table in the building of your choice, a room for an information session, and reserve interview rooms on campus. To select a date for your company to come to UMHB please contact us at (254) 295-4691. Please try to allow at least one week notice to allow time for reservations to be made.
Promoting Your Company & Recruiting Efforts
- School & Department Notifications
- On-campus Recruiting Days
- Student Organizations
- NACE Membership & Resources Available
The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor hosts 9 Job Fairs each school year. All Job Fairs are free to attend and include lunch, parking, and a resume guide for recruiters. Please register to attend Job Fairs through your Handshake account.
Fall 2022 Job Fairs- Register Now in Handshake
- August 11 Part Time Job Fair 11-1- King Street
- September 13 Health Sciences Job Fair 11-12:30 BSUB McLane Great Hall
- September 20 Recruiters Advance Registration & Sessions Due for All Majors Virtual Job Fair-Handshake
- September 27 All Majors Virtual Jobs & Internships Fair 1-4-Handshake
- October 6 Education Job Fair 2-3:30 BSUB McLane Great Hall
Here is some information for your visit to the UMHB campus:
Location: Mabee Student Success Center • Second Floor • Suite 202
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8415 • Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8 am - 5 pm (Summer: 8 am - 4 pm)
email@example.com • Phone: (254) 295-4691
Page last updated May 20, 2022