To submit your application for the Spring 2021 Belton Area Chamber of Commerce (BCC) Mentor Belton Program, complete the subsequent pages of this document in their entirety and return it, along with the additional attachments listed below, to Don Owens in the Career Center. The deadline for submission is 4 pm on Friday, October 21, 2022. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. This program open to Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors only.
Your full application will include the following:
- Completed Application Form (this document).
- Applicants are required to submit an updated resume.
- In addition, each application must be accompanied by one letter of recommendation. These letters should be submitted by the person making the recommendation and must be received via e-mail to email@example.com on or before October 21, 2022. Please ask the recommending party to name the file <yourfullname.doc>.
- All applicants will be contacted to schedule a candidate interview appointment.
Selected applicants will be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Full participation in BCC’s Mentor Belton Program.
- Arrive on time and attend all mentor sessions, to be coordinated with your mentor.
Attend all program sessions coordinated by BCC, including the introduction day in early February 2023 and graduation ceremony scheduled for April 2023.
Location: Mabee Student Success Center • Second Floor • Suite 202
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8415 • Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8 am - 5 pm (Summer: 8 am - 4 pm)
firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: (254) 295-4691
Page last updated May 17, 2022