Is this your first time attending a college or university? Welcome! We know this process can be confusing, exciting, and scary sometimes (or maybe a mix of all three). Below we’ve listed out the admission requirements for first-time college students, as well as the steps to apply. If you get lost at any point, check out our Admissions FAQs or feel free to reach out to your Admissions Counselor. We can’t wait to meet you!
Steps to Apply
- Complete and submit your application for admission.
- Submit an official transcript from each high school attended.
- Final official transcripts must be submitted upon graduation and must include your graduation date and class rank.
- Submit your scores from the SAT or ACT.
- Our ACT school code is 4128
- Our SAT school code is 6396
- Submit bacterial meningitis vaccine documents (Not required for students age 22 or older).
Students must rank in the top half of their high school graduating class with no ACT or SAT score required.
Students in the bottom half of their graduating class must score a minimum SAT of 1070 or minimum ACT of 21
Students must graduate from high school with a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0
SAT score equals Evidence-Based Reading and Writing + Math.
- The student must have graduated from a regionally accredited or state accredited high school with an endorsement and 22 units which must include:
- English (4)
- Social Studies (3)
- Science (3)
- Foreign Language (2)
- Mathematics (3)
- Physical Education (1)
- Fine Arts (1)
- Electives (5)
- Or received the General Education Diploma (GED) with a minimum score of 145 on each of the four exams.
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex • Admissions Suite
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8004 • Belton, TX 76513
Office Hours: M-F • 8 am - 5 pm (Summer: 8 am - 4 pm)
email@example.com • Phone: (254) 295-4520
Page last updated September 24, 2022