Cost to Attend
Estimated Expenses for 2023-2024 Academic year
Resident Undergrad- Average* cost is $21,385 per semester ($43,760 per year) for a typical resident undergraduate. Resident student cost may vary according to room.
Commuter Undergrad- Average* cost is $16,625 per semester ($33,250 per year).
*Averages are based on 15 semester hours, housing, meal plan, tech fee, transportation fee, and general services fee, but do not include books, lab fees or personal expenses.
Tuition, fees, room and board are payable each semester prior to the start of classes.
2023-24 Federal Cost of Attendance (COA)
- Tuition and Fees*: $33,150
- Room and Board**: $10,720
- Books and Supplies***: $1,300
- Miscellaneous/personal***: $1,282
- Transportation***: $1,748
- Total: $48,200
** Room and Board costs are an averaged amount. Less expensive housing is available.
*** Expenses that a student may incur but are not directly billed out by the school.
2023-24 Academic Year
Price changes effective June 1, 2023. All costs are subject to change by the action of the Board of Trustees of the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.
- Undergraduate: $1,020/hour
- Masters: $1,040/hour
- Doctorate: $1,095/hour
- General Service Fee: $60/hour
- Technology Fee: $25/hour
- Transportation Fee: $50/semester
Cost is per semester
- Central Bath- $4,830
- Suite- $5,200
- Burt Hall (2 bedroom/1 bath)
- Beall Hall (3 bedroom/3 bath)
- Private Bath- $5,575
- Lord Hall
- McLane Hall
- Remschel Hall
Cost is per semester
- College View
- 1 bedroom/1 bath- $3,460
- 2 bedroom/1 bath- $3,760
- Independence Village
- 2 bedroom/1 bath- $5,000
- 2 bedroom/2 bath- $3,785
- 2 bedroom/2 bath- $5,300
- 3 bedroom/3 bath- $5,000
- 4 bedroom/4 bath- $4,750
Dorm residents may choose one of the following meal plans that are included in the price of room:
- 6 meals/week with $400 Dining Dollars
- 10 meals/week with $300 Dining Dollars
- 14 meals/week with $200 Dining Dollars
- Unlimited meals w/ $100 Dining Dollars Students can "exchange" one meal per day at retail venues, up to five per week.
Apartment style housing includes $275 in Cru Cash each semester.
- Additionally, an Apartment/Commuter meal plan is available that includes 75 meals/semester and $300 Dining Dollars.
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8080 • Belton, TX 76513
firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: (254) 295-4517 • Fax: (866) 397-3492
Page last updated November 07, 2022