Financial Aid Complaint Resolution
Please take the following steps to resolve your concern:
- Select one of the following:
- Email your questions/concerns to email@example.com
- Call the Financial Aid Office: (254) 295-4517
- Stop by the Financial Aid Office and meet with a financial aid representative
- If your concern is not resolved you may make an appointment with the Director of Financial Aid, Ron Brown.
- After you have followed through step 1 and step 2 listed above and if your concern could not be resolved, you may file a formal financial aid complaint by completing the Financial Aid Complaint Form. Your complaint will be reviewed by the Associate VP for Enrollment Management.
- View the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor’s current accreditation Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), or file a formal complaint.
- Learn how to file a student complaint with the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB).
Location: Sanderford Administrative Complex
Address: 900 College Street, Box 8080 • Belton, TX 76513
firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: (254) 295-4517 • Fax: (866) 397-3492
Page last updated July 08, 2022